Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Reason to Upgrade Your Phone

Last June my Nokia 4300 xpress music phone finally gave up the ghost. The last six months the microphone only worked intermittently. I deserved something better, and that's what I got. The HTC HD2 from T-mobile is awesome! I chose it over the Motorola, and the G1 because it had the fastest processor, and the largest screen. The screen is so big that it's actually uncomfortable to carry around. I've had the beastie for almost nine months now and I still haven't figured out where to put it when I'm walking around. Jeans pockets are too small. Too difficult to pry it out of the inside jacket pocket, but I don't really care. The over-sized screen is excellent for watching TV shows!

Since I bought the phone I have watched every episode of The West Wing, NCIS, and Criminal Minds. I never thought I would have this much fun watching TV. My wife laughs at me every time she sees me with my phone tucked up in the cupboard in the kitchen as I putter around making dinner. I can't help myself. We have a beautiful TV in the family room. My folks bought it for us as a Christmas present. It's gorgeous and is Internet enabled, but on more then one occasion I've found my son and I in the kitchen after dinner watching Leroy Jethro Gibbs catch the bad guy.

I'm looking for a new show to start now. I haven't decided yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment