Friday, February 25, 2011

Cold Weather Warrior

Woke up this morning freezing. The temperature outside was in the low 20's. I was sleeping on the couch because the wife is sick and I wanted to let her sleep (that is, I don't want to catch whatever crud she has.) Fortunately I had the dog with me. Unfortunately he doesn't like to have people put their cold feet under him. What use is a dog that can't be used as a foot warmer?

I was hoping for a day off due to cold weather and bad roads, but everything was dry. North of us there was snow and ice. South there was a jackknifed semi. East there was a chains required advisory, but here in town everything was clear as could be. It was truly an uneventful morning absolutely not worth telling anyone about.

Back to Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment