Friday, April 1, 2011

Is That A Parka You're Wearing?


Something that's been bothering me for a while now. Why is it that whenever I see a picture of Ron Wyden in Portland he's wearing a parka? Is he brought to us by Columbia Sportswear? He is a U.S. Senator right? Would it kill him to mix in a tie? I don't even need to see him in a suit, Just a sports jacket and maybe some slacks. I know the governor routinely runs around town in blue jeans and cowboy boots, but that's kind of his thing. Senator Wyden's thing cannot be the parka. That's silly. For the love of goodness, I just saw David Wu in person not two weeks ago, in the same building that Ron Wyden was in back in December. Do you know what David Wu was wearing? A suit. An honest to goodness, growed up and everything navy blue suit. He may not be able to keep a staff together but at least he can dress the part.

Enough! I need to take off these jeans and throw on some shorts. Hey, don't look at me like that. Work days over...and I'm pretty sure you didn't vote for me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment