Sunday, April 10, 2011

Next Up on Netflix - DEADLIEST CATCH

Cam has been abusing Netflix again. What's he watching now? Deadliest Catch Season 6. We missed this season when it ran live. I watched it with him until Captain Phil got sick and was taken to the hospital. It stopped being fun to watch. Knowing that a character dies really takes the fun out of a reality TV show. It's good to be watching the show again, and it's good to find something Cam and I can watch together. Something that isn't on Disney channel anyway. Wizards of Waverly Place is pretty good, but sometimes you want something a little less youth appropriate. It doesn't get much less youth appropriate than Deadliest Catch.

2 comments:

  1. My buddy's son calls Deadliest Catch, Deadly Crabs. The misnomer has stuck in my head and has caused a few mildly embarassing situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting that in my head. Now I'll need to review my brain-mouth filter every time I talk about the show. It wasn't a very good filter anyway. I bought it second hand from some guy named Charlie Sheen.

    ReplyDelete